We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UNID 6930 USB 2227 UTC 28 Jun 2020  (Read 569 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
UNID 6930 USB 2227 UTC 28 Jun 2020
« on: June 28, 2020, 2228 UTC »
2227 OM (or YL? hard to tell) talking. Mention of Code Master? Difficult to decipher the voice. Good signal though. Off and on a few times.
2257 Music now
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 2257 UTC by ChrisSmolinski »
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline PirateSWL

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
Re: UNID 6930 USB 2227 UTC 28 Jun 2020
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2020, 2250 UTC »
UNID 6930 USB S2-S3 in NY

2250: Heard YL ? talking but caught the tail end of it then off
2253: YL Back on mentioned Pirate Radio & QSL Master ? Very tough to pull it out
2258: Hearing some weak music
2310: Still hearing weak soothing oriental music
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 2318 UTC by PirateSWL »
Brian D. - PirateSWL
Pirate Radio Shortwave Enthusiast from NY
RX: ICOM 7300 / 40m dipole
Not embarrassed to admit I often use Shazam ; )
eQSL greatly appreciated to PirateSWL@aol.com

Offline Bali_Frank

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2020, 2300 UTC »
signal S7+- on the SDR in Milford, PA
22.58 music (Asian style) + talking (a man)
23.19 talking (a woman)
« Last Edit: June 28, 2020, 2324 UTC by Bali_Frank »
A German living in Bali / Indonesia
I use WebSDR’s
please QSL to: fschuettig_dx1@yahoo.com

Online Big Badfish Al

• DXing Phenomena
  • Central Pennsylvania
  • FFFR and 73's mateys
    • View Profile
    • Email
SUPREME QSL MASTER 6930 USB 2227 UTC 28 Jun 2020
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2020, 2300 UTC »
Frequency: 6930
Mode: USB
Date: 28 June 2020
Time: 2250 --2235 (sign-off) UTC
SINPO: 33333 to 44444 in Uniontown PA
Signal meter: s7+

2253 - heard this message:

Lovingly and jubilantly celebrated around the world, The Supreme QSL Master Ching Hai Pirate Day on October 25, was proclaimed in 1993 by the Honorable Willie B, Pirate of the United States of America. This immensely special day was declared in recognition of Supreme QSL Master Ching Hai’s selfless, unconditional and generous philanthropic Pirate Radio work for all in need and promotion of peace across the Inosphere (static clashes)

Willie B, Pirate said, “Supreme QSL Master Ching Hai means so much to so many people and so many countries on this globe. he brings love around the world where there is hate. he brings hope of pirate radio where there is despair. And he brings understanding where there is misunderstanding in the HF Underground posts he is the light of a great person, an angel of the pirate radio god for all of us.” (fading and static)

Our deep gratitude, most gracious and merciful Master for the shining Light of Your immeasurable Love And sending me a QSL card that warms the hearts and lives of innumerable beings and enlightens and leads souls to infinite happiness in our true Radio shack . We are forever thankful for Your wise guidance, tirelessly and patiently showing us how to truly care for other pirate radio operators, including our precious animal co-inhabitants.

Because of Your Love, countless souls are liberated. Because of Your Broadcasts, Earth is saved and truly free. Because of Your Love, we know we are eternally protected From the evil shortwave pirate

Each of us appears to be a floating island, having no anchor,

until we dive into the waves

and reach the deepest Part of the Ionsphere

where we discover we are all being held gently

by the same Pure Sine Wave (or is 'sin wave')

Beloved Supreme QSL Master Ching Hai, we respectfully wish and ask heavenly beings in all realms to ensure You all the best in receiving, abundant radio signals, and everlasting DX on this special day and always. We love You!

To our global viewers, please join us as we celebrate The Supreme QSL Master Ching Hai Day on A Journey through Aesthetic Realms on Supreme Pirate Master

Then into music like Voice of China or Voice of Tawain

Could be some type of relay of a Chinese pirate??? Signal was fading a little so my transcription may be off a little.

2310 - Oriental mainland Chinese music with Mandrian language talk

2223 - Repeat of message then more music.

Thanks for the show.

PSE e-QSL bad_fish@hotmail.com

UPDATE: The station is called 'SUPREME QSL MASTER'. I got this reply in my spam box from a chinese character address. I almost deleted it.

« Last Edit: June 29, 2020, 0108 UTC by Big Badfish Al »
Reciever: Degen DE-1103

PSE-QSL to big_badfish_al@proton.me Note new email address.
Listening to pirate radio since 1980 on the EAST COAST USA - located in Central PA USA
73's and FFFR 
Favorite stations of the past were WDX, KPRC, KQRP,  Radio Clandestine, Radio Newyork International, and The Electric Budda.

Offline Molvania Poacher

• DXing Phenomena
  • New Hampshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2020, 2316 UTC »
SINPO=12221.

2313- Soft, slow Asian instrumental music, but tough copy with noise and some UTE QRM.
All reception from this location, radio and antenna.
QTH New Hampshire (70 miles north of Boston).
Tecsun S-8800 and Kenwood R-2000, with about 135 feet of wire thrown up in the trees.
eQSLs most appreciated to molvaniapoacher@gmail.com.