We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: L0de Radio Hour 6970 USB 0150 2 Oct 2021  (Read 1894 times)

UncleJohn

Re: L0de Radio Hour 6970 USB 0150 2 Oct 2021
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2021, 2326 UTC »
Yeah, ( Damnit, forgot to bring my notes, now @ library/only way to 'do' internet)...so anyway remember a "song" rap I think about horoscope & something like "Taurus...you're gonna die, Gemini...you're gonna die, Leo...you're gonna die",...etc Laughed My Ass Off!!!  ;D (Hey, I'm 72 & counting!); heard the toll free # given...(oh did ya'll know that there was a court (maybe Supreme Court) ruling that because the person/business/etc pays for the "free" 800/877/888 etc whatever # that business/person has the right to know Who called in @ least the callers # if I remember right...that means me you & a dog named boo...you knew that right?). The moderator seems to have a potty mouth. The signal was very strong until around 0300gmt then began weakening substantially. Kinda surprised nobody else "out west" heard this one.
Lookin' fwd. to this evening.