We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Outhouse Radio 6950 USB 2329 UTC 28 JAN 2023  (Read 1272 times)

Offline Markokpik

• DXing Phenomena
  • Cambridge, Wi.
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Outhouse Radio 6950 USB 2329 UTC 28 JAN 2023
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2023, 0019 UTC »
2350  Jazz, SSTV (outhouse with "Outhouse Radio"), soul music, light jazz, "I think I'm going to get off of here.  Outhouse Radio.", Jazz Sabbath, "Psalm 69" - Ministry, short chaotic piece, "Paranoid" - Jazz Sabbath, 0014 off.

S6 with good audio.
Mark Taylor
Cambridge, Wi. (20 miles SE of Madison)
markokpik@gmail.com
Perseus, Elad FDM S2, Airspy HF+ & Discovery, e1, bunch of portables; W6LVP antenna
Music identified with help from Shazam.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2023, 0034 UTC »
2342 UTC-Another mashup, We Will Rock You with another song (familiar but I can’t recall the title), Outhouse said “what’s up Skyman”

that's not what i said --- but thanks for listening

Sorry :-[, I couldn’t hear it clearly over the music.

Earlier during the Thunder Chicken Radio broadcast, there was a "third party" talking over the music with mentions of Skyman and Infected Mushroom Radio....sounds like the same thing happened during this broadcast too!
S5 with the Raleigh, NC KiwiSDR.

2329 UTC-Unknown Electronic Music
2330 UTC-Unknown Rap Music, rap lyrics to the tune of “ Stayin' Alive”
2334 UTC-Mash up of “Another Brick In The Wall” lyrics over an electronic beat, the “skyman” numbskull is back
2341 UTC-SSTV
2342 UTC-Another mashup, We Will Rock You with another song (familiar but I can’t recall the title), Outhouse said something but I’m not sure what
2346 UTC-Unknown Music
2350 UTC-SSTV
2352 UTC-Micheal Jackson and Another One Bites The Dust mashup
2356 UTC-Unknown Music
0000 UTC-Outhouse Radio ID
0000 UTC-Unknown Music
0006 UTC-Psalm 69 by Ministry

Skyman seems to be a Zeeky sockpuppet?? I thought he took his rig and left for Channel 6 a couple of days ago after he got his feelings hurt? Someone was relaying "Wave Radio" earlier, which Stumpy/Zeeky usually relays. Maybe he's decided to grace us all with his paranoid presence again?

That's a great Ministry tune, Outhouse. Their frontman chugged a quart of bourbon and did it one take while the alcohol was making it from his liver to his brain. Only a giant of an ex-Butthole Surfer could pull that off.

Offline blw

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2023, 0234 UTC »
S9 signal and sounding really fine. Thanks for the clean signal and thanks for the show.
All logs made from my own SDRs, boatanchors, and antennas
QTH: vicinity of Auburn, Alabama

please eQSL to: slowrollsandloops@gmail.com (thank you)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns