We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Worker killed in Clackamas meat blender ID'd  (Read 2773 times)

Fansome

Worker killed in Clackamas meat blender ID'd
« on: May 01, 2013, 0535 UTC »
http://www.kgw.com/news/Worker-dies-in-large-meat-grinder-in-Clackamas-205285681.html

This reminded me of an accident a while back. An optometrist fell into his lens-grinding machine. He made quite a spectacle of himself.

Offline BDM

• S/E Michigan
    • View Profile
Re: Worker killed in Clackamas meat blender ID'd
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2013, 0600 UTC »

This reminded me of an accident a while back. An optometrist fell into his lens-grinding machine. He made quite a spectacle of himself.

Booo hiss hiss boooooo hiss  ;)
Radios -- Perseus SDR // SDRPlay RSPdx // Icom IC-7300 // Tecsun PL-660 // Panasonic RF-5000A --Antennas-- Pixel Pro 1B loop - 82' fan-dipole at 40' - tuned MW/BCB 40" loop and 100' receive only dipole
-Brian--North of Detroit--MI-
1710/KHz the MW Pirate Clear Channel (not so much anymore "sigh")

Nella F.

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2013, 2319 UTC »
Having been born & raised in O. C., the "End of the Oregon Trail" I bet you can't correctly pronounce "Clackamas". A bonus for "Yachats". (No cheating, either)!

Offline sixer

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 1653 UTC »
Having been born and raised on the west coast of B.C. all my American TV stations were from Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
I have driven the 101 many times. Clackamas sounds as spelt and Yachats= Yah Hats, "home of the worlds largest ocean"
sixer
96.3 Fm "CYNR"
Good Music For BAD People

cmradio

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2013, 2032 UTC »
I think she meant those east of the rockies where words are pruhnunced instead of pronounced ;D

Speaking of Washington TV... remember good ol' independent KVOS in Bellingham? *sigh* :(

Peace!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2013, 2034 UTC by cmradio »

Nella F.

« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2013, 2342 UTC »
Quote from: cmradio link=topic=11030.msg33363#msg33363 date=1367613144
Speaking of Washington TV... remember good ol' independent KVOS in Bellingham? *sigh* :(Peace![/quote

It lives on as metvnetwork.com Personally can't handle nostalgia trip! If you're into it this is the place... 8) Wow! Shure screwed up that quote! How'd I do dat?!
  :o Wierd  :o