We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: RMRC special broadcast via WRMI, 06/02/13  (Read 1401 times)

Offline Chanter

• Madison, WI, U.S.
    • View Profile
RMRC special broadcast via WRMI, 06/02/13
« on: June 02, 2013, 2234 UTC »
Did anyone else hear this one?  I deliberately left my home QTH to try and get it, but ran into some nasty noisy lighting-related RFI.  Argh!  I did manage to hear a fair signal on fade-ups, though; mostly contemporary-sounding music, but German talk in a male voice at around 0310Z.  Tune-in time for me was 0300-0315Z, before the noise got the better of me and I packed it in.  I suppose it doesn't help that WRMI is pretty mercilessly jammed by Cuba regardless of programming.  The only thing they don't seem to jam?  Brother Scaryvoice and his rants!  Go figure. 
Madison, WI, U.S.A. 
Tecsun PL-660, Yaesu FT60R handheld, and Realistic DX-398 (back up and running!) 
QSL's appreciated 

There's a geeklady turning that dial!
SWLer, MWLer, LW and HF beaconeer, technician class ham, DXer of all bands and program listener. 
RNW forever.

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
Re: RMRC special broadcast via WRMI, 06/02/13
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2013, 2020 UTC »
I saw in dx listening digest that brother scare has withdrawn his show fro WRMI & they have replaced the hole in their sked (93 hours each week) with WRN. That means several stations are returning to shortwave (sort of) including Radio France in english at 5:30 utc.
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns