We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Strange music  (Read 2721 times)

Offline ParanoidPatriot

• RULES AND BONES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN
    • View Profile
Strange music
« on: April 07, 2008, 0148 UTC »
Strange music .I think it was repeating wash out the pain.And then changed to more weird music.
It was on 6925 usb @0123 utc. At 0132 change to church bells with singing not very clear.

ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you. ... :o

Offline ParanoidPatriot

• RULES AND BONES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN
    • View Profile
Re: Strange music
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2008, 0245 UTC »
Happy Radio was what I was listening to. At about 0120 on 6925 usb I heard this is Happy Radio can anybody hear me.
ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot  ParanoidPatriot
Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're NOT out to get you. ... :o

Offline superrc

• NW Arkansas
  • Screw You Guys.... I'm Going Home
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - superrc
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2008, 0311 UTC »
6925USB  0310z
I'm hearing UNID.  Old man's voice screaming "who wants to hear some pirate radio?" 

Offline L Cee

• East Coast - USA
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2008, 0330 UTC »
That old man screaming would be Uncle Bob.  The crazy old coot is off his medication once again. He was also up to his hijinks last night. He gets into Mr Sycko's studio and fires up Sycko's xmiter  :)
L Cee
East Coast - USA

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns