We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 4XZ CW marker & traffic 6001 khz 8/28  (Read 1422 times)

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
4XZ CW marker & traffic 6001 khz 8/28
« on: September 05, 2013, 0425 UTC »
I've been meaning to post this for a week now. 4XZ,  Israeli navy in Haifa was heard banging away in Radio Havana's side band a few times last week. I'm not sure but I think they have been there before. I can't find any mathematical solution to explain the signal so I am guessing it was real. They have turned op on 5000 khz in the past also. Since this is RHC we're talking about I at first assumed it was just another screw up from them but I recognized the ... VVV 4XZ 4XZ... even though I don't copy morse code because I've heard it so many times.
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns