We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: R Cultural Amauta Peru 4955 AM 0210 UTC 28 MAR 2024  (Read 103 times)

Offline n2avh

• State College PA
    • View Profile
R Cultural Amauta Peru 4955 AM 0210 UTC 28 MAR 2024
« on: March 28, 2024, 0125 UTC »
Very weak into Argentina and Bonaire SDRs, ID would be impossible except by comparison to livestream and even then it's barely loud enough to compare.  I enjoy finding stations that existed 40 years ago still at it on the same frequency, like R Tarma and this one...come to think of it, those are the only Andean tropical band stations I have seen still on their historical frequencies.  The others, like R Logos or Mosoj Chaski or Senda Cristiana, didn't exist back then.
Big into SWDX late 70s through early 90s, then forgot about it and when I returned via SDRs it wasn't at all what I remembered, but I'll deal with it. Grumble, grumble. All SDRs acknowledged, nothing is from my own radio.