We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: It's 0410 and I have unid's on 6925U and 6930U. Is anyone else still up?  (Read 1045 times)

Offline Jolly Roger

• View Profile
What the title says, I have two stations playing music. The one on 6925 is S-3 in S-3 noise, the one on 6930 is strong; S-5 over S-3 noise.
Please QSL to MaplRadio@gmail.com

Next weeks contest: guess how many Volkswagons can fit in Joy Behars mouth. I pick five.

If Rosie O'Donnell jumps in the water Rosie doesn't get wet, the water gets ugly.

Icom R9000 (yes, a R9000!)
Pixel magnetic loop

Offline KE5WRT

• West Texas
    • View Profile
    • Email
0419Z, I am up. I have a hint of a signal on 6925 but can't make anything out and I am receiving about the same on 6930. I am having issues with some high noise here though (S5).
West Texas. Radios: Kenwood R-600, Grundig YB 400PE, and Realistic DX-440. Antennas: homebuilt vertical, 100' longwire, and 130' Inverted "V".
Please QSL to ke5wrt@gmail.com