We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: B13 New Frequency Lists  (Read 2792 times)

Offline VK3BVW

• Mount Evelyn, Victoria, Australia
    • View Profile
    • The Mount Evelyn DX Report
B13 New Frequency Lists
« on: November 02, 2013, 1112 UTC »
A long list of new frequencies noted over the past four days. The list has been broken up into three parts. Let me know if this has been of any interest to you guys. If so, I'll keep posting as more NFs are discovered.

73 and have a great weekend

Rob VK3BVW
Mount Evelyn DX Report www.medxr.blogspot.com

http://medxr.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/new-freqs-part-1-b13-list-5900-7600-khz.html

http://medxr.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/new-freqs-part-2-b13-list-9300-12100-khz.html

http://medxr.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/new-freqs-part-3-b13-list-13570-21850.html

Rob Wagner VK3BVW
www.medxr.blogspot.com
Yaesu FTDX3000, Kenwood TS2000, Yaesu FRG100, horizontal loop,dipoles for 80, 40 & 20m, Par EF-SWL Antenna,
BHI NEIM1031 Digi Noise Eliminating Module,
MFJ-1026 Noise Cancelling Module, MFJ and Tokyo Hi-Power ATU

Offline ff

• Upstate NY
    • View Profile
Re: B13 New Frequency Lists
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2013, 1835 UTC »
Good stuff, Rob.  I'm not the best at IDing DX and your lists help me out a lot, especially during these seasonal changes.  Thanks for doing all this work!
Hailing from the upstate boondocks region of the progressive paradise which once was New York State

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2013, 2317 UTC »
This is the first time I have used SW SKEDS at a seasonal change ,during the week of confusion that follows frequency changes but precedes the end of daylight savings time in the US. I can't praise it enough. Excellent work by Dan Ferguson of NASWA.
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

Offline VK3BVW

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2013, 0001 UTC »
Good stuff, Rob.  I'm not the best at IDing DX and your lists help me out a lot, especially during these seasonal changes.  Thanks for doing all this work!

Thanks for the feedback. It's been fun playing with the frequency jigsaw puzzle!   :D

Rob
Rob Wagner VK3BVW
www.medxr.blogspot.com
Yaesu FTDX3000, Kenwood TS2000, Yaesu FRG100, horizontal loop,dipoles for 80, 40 & 20m, Par EF-SWL Antenna,

Offline VK3BVW

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2013, 0756 UTC »
This is the first time I have used SW SKEDS at a seasonal change ,during the week of confusion that follows frequency changes but precedes the end of daylight savings time in the US. I can't praise it enough. Excellent work by Dan Ferguson of NASWA.

Yes glimmer twin, Dan's work is of the highest order and deserves much praise. In identifying NF's, I use the last of his A13 updates while listening to spot changes to the B13 transmission period. However, it must be remembered that Dan's list is only as good as the quality of the inputted data from Aoki, Eibi, HFCC etc. So the listener still has to correctly identify the actual station being monitored rather than following whatever is on the lists, as the lists do contain inaccuracies from the above mentioned organisations. Nevertheless, Dan's list is a wonderful guide. Thanks for your comments.

Rob VK3BVW
Rob Wagner VK3BVW
www.medxr.blogspot.com

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns