We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Norddeutscher Rundfunk Gruss An Bord, 9925kHz, 2100Z 12/24  (Read 1132 times)

Offline Chanter

• Madison, WI, U.S.
    • View Profile
Norddeutscher Rundfunk Gruss An Bord, 9925kHz, 2100Z 12/24
« on: December 26, 2013, 0827 UTC »
Did anybody else hear this one?  I was up north for the holiday and didn't have the laptop with me, so ran with the only frequency I could recall for certain.  I caught it - regional instrumental music to a program of carols and hymns interspersed with religious teaching or stories in German - but what would have been a fair signal was badly splattered on by Brother Scary on 9930.  Blah!  :( 

Still pleased I heard this for the second year running, even if last year had better reception by far. 
Madison, WI, U.S.A. 
Tecsun PL-660, Yaesu FT60R handheld, and Realistic DX-398 (back up and running!) 
QSL's appreciated 

There's a geeklady turning that dial!
SWLer, MWLer, LW and HF beaconeer, technician class ham, DXer of all bands and program listener. 
RNW forever.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns