We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: U Twente websdr chat  (Read 2016 times)

Offline glimmer twin

• DX Legend
  • "I found my way to heaven , I did my time in hell"
    • View Profile
U Twente websdr chat
« on: January 27, 2014, 1543 UTC »
The operators of the Twente sdr finally got fed up with all the silliness (non radio related BS) that was occupying the chat box on their site & closed the chat "for lack of appropriate content".  Good for them. I used to enjoy going there & discussing what we were hearing on the HF bands with other knowledgeable & not so knowledgeable listeners. Lately it became just a lot of stupidity that was not in any way radio related & I just stayed away.
KCMO  Icom R 75 , SDR-IQ, Grundig Satellit 750 ,Tecsun PL 880, Tecsun PL660 , Tecsun PL380 & PL360  10 meter random wire  w/ RF systems MLB    Alpha Delta SWL DX sloper  
qsl   keithglimmer810@gmail.com

gentlemen,you can not fight in here, this is the war room

Offline nl12SDR

• View Profile
Re: U Twente websdr chat
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2014, 2036 UTC »
to bad ,was always looking in the chat for nice stations to listen to, and u could learn from some .but lately it looked like it was infested with children about spy stations and chem trails chatter
Using a Perseus,Tmate and Welbrook ( FTW combo!)

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns