We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: MAC Shortwave - "The Jimmy Stewart Show"  (Read 1764 times)

Offline ByteBORG

• DX Legend
  • It Is Our Nature...
    • View Profile
MAC Shortwave - "The Jimmy Stewart Show"
« on: July 04, 2014, 1317 UTC »
I actually recieved 2 eQSL's for 2 different broadcasts this July 4th morning
from Tony Mac.
I'll include both here.

a primitive eqsl
unquote

Thank You for your effort.
You keep a smile on our lips, and remind us of a time when life was much more simpler.
:) :) :)
+ Always listening for that elusive RF...
+ microtelecom Perseus / FunCube Dongle Pro+ / FT450-D / FT101-D
+ RF Sys EMF  / RF Sys MLB w/Long Wire / HomeBrew Inverted "V" cut for 43 mtrs.
+ 73 & Good DX !!!
+ Please eQSL to: s<dot>csiki<at>comcast<dot>net

oly1959

Re: MAC Shortwave - "The Jimmy Stewart Show"
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 2135 UTC »
Received the exact same one today also ByteBORG! Many thanks Tony Mac of MAC Shortwave!

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: MAC Shortwave - "The Jimmy Stewart Show"
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2014, 2144 UTC »
Found this in my email in box today in reply to an email I had sent during the broadcast from July 12-13, 2014. Thanks James Stewart and MAC shortwave! Happy to get one of these for my radio room wall! Enjoy the shows very much here...particularly the scratchy 78's and the weather reports...  ;D
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's