We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: FRS (FREE RADIO SERVICE)-HOLLAND 34th ANNIVERSARY BROADCAST  (Read 1207 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Dear  FRS Friends,

Next Sunday it will be exactly 34 years ago that FRS officially started broadcasting on short wave.
As it doesn't happen that many times that August 31st coincides with a Sunday, we felt this was a good opportunity to do
'something special'. Listen out for yourself next Sunday !! And: go tell your friends.
The broadcast starts at 17:52 UTC/ 19:52 CEST and will last just over three hours. At just over 21:00 UTC a full
repeat will start. Freqs will be 7700//9300 kHz.
A special QSL will be issued..more information next Sunday!
All the best,

73s, FRS Crew

a Balance between Music & Information joined to one Format....

FRS-Holland
POBox 2702
6049 ZG Herten
The Netherlands

e-mail: < frs@frsholland.nl>
(They were heard on 9301 KHZ with a very good signal here in Western MA for their last broadcast!)
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

oly1959

Re: FRS (FREE RADIO SERVICE)-HOLLAND 34th ANNIVERSARY BROADCAST
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2014, 2311 UTC »
Received the same email from the FRS team Skipmuck. Going to be listening and hopefully I can get them and if not, will listen via the Twente SDR. ;D

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns