We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Trolls  (Read 3045 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Trolls
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2014, 1113 UTC »
I thought you were posting about the massive numbers of Trolls killed and left homeless by the recent volcanic eruption in Iceland when I saw the title of this thread.  No, once again you were posting one of your "Look at me! Look at me!" threads.

Al Fansome, I'm ashamed of you. Even the gruffest of Goats are pitching in to help the poor homeless trolls before Iceland's harsh winter sets in. Won't you go to Home Depot and purchase a wooden bridge kit to house a family of Icelandic Trolls this winter?

I thank you.

Fansome

« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2014, 1229 UTC »
Ok, let's go down the list:

1) narcissism

Check

2) Machiavellianism

I'm not sure what this is, but I'd bet it's a "check".

3) psychopathy

OMG check!!!

4) sadistic persona

After seeing what he did to those poor guys on the FRN, of course "check".

Congratulations, it's time to add "Dark Tetrad" to your user's profile.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2014, 1303 UTC »
Al, Al, Al........... he who points a finger at others, points three back at himself.

Now, quit dodging the question, what is it you have against those poor Icelandic Trolls?

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2014, 1425 UTC »
Now, quit dodging the question, what is it you have against those poor Icelandic Trolls?

Santa's SDR factory is located in Iceland.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2014, 1554 UTC »
Ah! That explains it. Al has the SDR Elves mixed up with the Trolls.

God only knows what he might do to garden Gnomes. He once told me he had a wrist rocket and several thousand ball bearings.

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: September 22, 2014, 2140 UTC »
Merriam-Webster says Machiavellian means..."using clever lies and tricks in order to get or achieve something : clever and dishonest"... So it must mean Politician! Anyway, trolling has severely depleted our fish supplies and is the reason we get dolphins in our tuna. This must stop or we'll never get rid of those damn pescadores yakking all night long because there ain't no fish left to catch...
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Fansome

« Reply #7 on: September 22, 2014, 2230 UTC »
I see I was right; with Pigmeat this IS a check. Thank you.

Merriam-Webster says Machiavellian means..."using clever lies and tricks in order to get or achieve something : clever and dishonest"... So it must mean Politician! Anyway, trolling has severely depleted our fish supplies and is the reason we get dolphins in our tuna. This must stop or we'll never get rid of those damn pescadores yakking all night long because there ain't no fish left to catch...

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2014, 0348 UTC »
Says the man who didn't know what the word meant until Skip gave him the definition.

Your base ignorance never fails to amaze me, Fansome. I suggest you go to Iceland to help your fellow Trolls. If you survive, the Icelandic Trolls will see that you get a sixth grade education. They'll teach you definitions to basic terms like "Machiavellian" and "cat".

Until then stick your head in an owl burrow. The sheer quiet and cooler air will soothe your overheated brain.

BTW, check the burrow for wildlife before inserting your head. You haven't forgotten what happened when you stuck your head in that hollow stump in Punxsutawney in '97, have you?

If you'll excuse me, I have to catch the red-eye to Florence. I'm having lunch with my friend Niccolo. Ciao, Al.