We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: PBS Underground  (Read 931 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
PBS Underground
« on: October 08, 2014, 2155 UTC »
I received this sort of verification statement from PBS Underground via a personal message through the HFU yesterday! I had sent a report to the email address given during the broadcast and then resent the report a few months later via a personal message to the op using the HFU. Thanks Dr. Rock! Nice to know you check in on us now and then....hopefully we can hear some more of the PBS Underground some day! :)

Hello Skipmuck! 
Thank you for the QSL report, and I deeply apologize it took this long to get back to you. Judging by your detailed report, we take it you received us quite well. PBSU would like to thank you for your sinpo, and exact detailed recollection of our may 6th 2014 broadcast of "Dr. Rock". Funding is recieved from the Corporation for Public Broadcasting and listeners like you, Thank You!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns