We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: KIPM 6926.4 USB  (Read 922 times)

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
KIPM 6926.4 USB
« on: November 22, 2009, 0117 UTC »
No ID heard so far for station relaying these KIPM episodes.

11/22/09
6926.4 USB
0110z: KIPM, episode with Maxwell talking disdainfully about peace, nobody tells peace stories or praises peace heroes, etc.
0112z: Alan Maxwell ID, Outer Limits theme music
0114z: Distinctive KIPM, Illuminati Prima Materia ID.  Elkhorn mail drop mentioned.
0117z: Off

Good signal peaks, regular slow fades to inaudible every minute or so, moderate noise.

0243z: Another KIPM episode, only occasionally audible since 0201z, very weak signal now, still on 6926.4 USB.  Maxwell talking with odd voice that sounds like Jabba the Hut, ending with "...or words to that effect" in his normal speaking voice.
0254z: Ending ID w/ Elkhorn mail drop.  Encouraged listeners to write with comments on programs.

0320z: Another KIPM episode starting, this one with Lula, GA mail drop, presumably an earlier show.  Episode title obscured by intermittent noise and fades.  Able to copy only bits and pieces of narrative based on Adam and Eve story:
"...don't you have any intellectual curiosity?"
"I want to know things.  I want to learn.  I want to be somebody."
"...I'm a different person... knowledge that I'm gaining... Adam... you are but a child... you'll have to eat from the tree of knowledge..."
0336z: KIPM, Illuminati Prima Materia ID
« Last Edit: November 22, 2009, 0336 UTC by Lex »
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)