We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Monitoring my lawful? or unlawful? activities  (Read 1470 times)

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
Monitoring my lawful? or unlawful? activities
« on: October 25, 2014, 2255 UTC »
http://booklocker.com/books/7370.html

A tale about me and my Cuban dictated girlfriend. I did not know wiretaps were in place. They got nothing to do. They turned it to a novel.. ;D No bull!

Mossad finds it abhorrent to sleep with the enemy. I don't. Consorting with a terrorist is not against the law. ;D
« Last Edit: October 25, 2014, 2320 UTC by ladderline »

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Monitoring my lawful? or unlawful? activities
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2014, 0203 UTC »
Bill Moyers once walked up on Al Haig in a White House hall smoking a Cuban cigar. Moyers goes " Al, you're the last man I'd expect to be smoking a Cuban cigar." Haig shoots back," I'm destroying the enemy's crops, one cigar at a time."

Moyers who was a great lover of Cuban cigars,(and was sneaking to the hall to have one), said it was one of the funniest moments of his career as White House correspondent.

Al Haig and Bill Moyers, cigar smokin' buddies. Who'd have thunk it?

Ask Al Fansome about a woman named Svetlana, Ladderline.

Offline ladderline

• Group W Bench
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Monitoring my lawful? or unlawful? activities
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2014, 1300 UTC »
Aside from not having dollar exchange stores in the old Soviet Union, nobody among the Russians have dollars in possession. How else can these Soviet ladies immigrate to USA but through fixed marriages and KGB funded. With exceptions, the Jews financed by Mossad. Evelyn Salt, the movie, is true.

Author of the novel was a fellow member of mine, Canadian Association for Security and Intelligence Studies. A brilliant national security expert and member of the academe.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2014, 1304 UTC by ladderline »