We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: A*C*E Bulletins  (Read 930 times)

vhavrilko

A*C*E Bulletins
« on: November 10, 2014, 1708 UTC »
ALCON,

Again, I apologize for my long absence due to other commitments.  I have posted some additional A*C*E bulletins at the following link below.  I uploaded and updated them but they do not seem to be showing up in the index.  Most likely tomorrow.  These may already be available on other sites but I did not research the one site that said they have them in any detail.  The following bulletins were uploaded:
Aug '89
Sep '89
Dec '89

I will start working on 1990 soon.

To the individual who sent me this set of bulletins from MA, please e-mail me. I have your return address so when I FINALLY get them all scanned, I will mail them back to you.  If you have moved, please send me you new address.  I am sorry that I am keeping them so long but not much time to do this but it is getting better as I complete my educational commitments.  I will send these back to you once I complete what you sent me.  I have already uploaded all of John's bulletins last year.

https://archive.org/details/ACE1189

V/r
Vince
vhavrilko@gmail.com

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns