We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UNID Irish Church Station 27640.8 KHZ AM? 1803 UTC FEB 7, 2015  (Read 2064 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
I neglected to log this yesterday. My first Irish Church Station! Heard from 1803-1806 UTC on 27640.8 KHZ(That's what I wrote down). I'm pretty certain it was AM, but I used USB to listen due to some annoying hets. Seemed to just disappear at 1806 UTC. This is an interesting area of DXing that I would like to explore a bit further!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's