We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Amphetamine Radio 6925 USB to 6930 USB 2145 UTC October 8, 2015  (Read 637 times)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
I was listening to an UNID on 6925 USB when I heard an SSTV under the UNID at 2145 UTC. Per email, it was Amphetamine Radio, who QSY'd to 6930 USB. Signal on 6930 is S4 here...just above the noise floor. It's 2210 UTC and AR is coming in now with a poor to fair signal. Guess the prop is still a little ragged!
2220 UTC OM with ID and mentioned will be signing off
2221 UTC "Star Spangled Banner" and OFF

Thanks AR! I never thought that 2 stations would sign on to the same frequency  at the same time with these disturbed propagation conditions and both be heard after last nights total washout! 8)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 2224 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's