We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Thirty Days Hath September,  (Read 1935 times)

Offline Ct Yankee

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Tuned in, turned on with no drop out in Durham, CT
    • View Profile
    • Email
Thirty Days Hath September,
« on: April 25, 2016, 1648 UTC »

April, June, and Tom Brady.  ;D  Next stop Supreme Court where it will be deadlocked 4-4?  This may never end.
Tecsun H501x (broadcast received on this unless noted), Zenith T/O G500, Zenith T/O Royal 7000, Emerson AR-176, Zenith 8S154, T/O 7G605 (Bomber), Tecsun PL-600, Tecsun PL-880, Zenith 5S320, Realistic DX 160 using 40 feet of copper wire.  With apologies to Senator Gramm for his thoughts on firearms, "I have more radios than I need but not as many as I want."
QTH:  Durham, Connecticut (rural setting, 15 miles north of Long Island Sound)
qsl please to:  jamcanner@comcast.net  (Thank you)

Offline Chanter

• Madison, WI, U.S.
    • View Profile
Re: Thirty Days Hath September,
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2016, 1616 UTC »
I cannot deny, I got a laugh out of this one. :) 
Madison, WI, U.S.A. 
Tecsun PL-660, Yaesu FT60R handheld, and Realistic DX-398 (back up and running!) 
QSL's appreciated 

There's a geeklady turning that dial!
SWLer, MWLer, LW and HF beaconeer, technician class ham, DXer of all bands and program listener. 
RNW forever.

Offline Ct Yankee

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Tuned in, turned on with no drop out in Durham, CT
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 2239 UTC »
Tecsun H501x (broadcast received on this unless noted), Zenith T/O G500, Zenith T/O Royal 7000, Emerson AR-176, Zenith 8S154, T/O 7G605 (Bomber), Tecsun PL-600, Tecsun PL-880, Zenith 5S320, Realistic DX 160 using 40 feet of copper wire.  With apologies to Senator Gramm for his thoughts on firearms, "I have more radios than I need but not as many as I want."
QTH:  Durham, Connecticut (rural setting, 15 miles north of Long Island Sound)
qsl please to:  jamcanner@comcast.net  (Thank you)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2016, 0322 UTC »
Oh, sweet Jeebus! The first four games barely count. Everyone who plays .500 ball gets in the playoffs. Ruth Ginzburg ought to whack him with her cane. Dry up and stop yer whinin', Tommy Boy!

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns