We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Agressive vagrant arrested outside of the hospital where Muhammad Ali........  (Read 1755 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
is recovering from a recent illness. The vagrant, identity unknown, was arrested after showing up on the sidewalk under what he thought was Ali's room, hurling empty cans of potted meat, while repeatedly shouting "Seventy-four, Ali, seventy four! You're mine! You're mine!"

The vagrant, clad only in a t-shirt reading, "Real Radios Have Knobs", was taken away for observation.

Ali was said to have told his doctor, "Doc, I could have sworn I heard Howard Cosell."

Nella F.

"... identity unknown..."

::) Might this be another "Fansom Sighting?  8)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Man, today's news has convinced me of two things. Their might be something to synchronicity, and never, ever, let Al Fansome know your real age.

RIP Muhammad, to this guy you will always be The Greatest as a boxer and a human being.

Fansome

She had your dark suit in greasy wash water all year. Don’t ask me to carry an oily rag like that. They used an aggressive policeman to flag thoughtless motorists

Man, today's news has convinced me of two things. Their might be something to synchronicity, and never, ever, let Al Fansome know your real age.

RIP Muhammad, to this guy you will always be The Greatest as a boxer and a human being.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
I see they released you early.