We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Dit Dah Radio/WBNY Titanic show 6930 CW  (Read 862 times)

Offline textim

• Raleigh, NC
  • Hello? *tap tap* Is this thing on?
    • View Profile
Dit Dah Radio/WBNY Titanic show 6930 CW
« on: April 15, 2010, 0342 UTC »
I caught this earlier at about 2315z.  I recorded some of it and ran it through a cw decoder.  Here's what I got, errors and all...

nd you already?mgy gwe rre ruhhang to yo2gymkcam lighting up all possible boilers as fast as canvirginiam+e tplerse tel our captain this: the 'olympic is mabing all speed for titanic, but herposition is 40.32 n. 61.18 w. ou are much nearer to titanic. the titanic is already putting women off in the boatsand she satws the weather there is calm and clear the olympic is the only ship we have heard say, going to the assistance of the titanic. the others must be a long way from thetitan0usquickly as possible old man: our engine-roxm is filling up to the boilersmgy dft mgy dftmgftwhat is the matter with ftmgy you are a fooltdbistdeepout virginianmce we have not heard titanic for about half an hour. her power may be gonesos sos cqd cqd titanic. we are sinking fast. passengers are being put into boats. titanic sit dah dit dah dit dah radio.that was the last message received from the titanic at 0 so0 5 april 1912. life boats were spotted by the carpathia and begun recovery by 07:00 and recovered705 survivors. this has been a historical reenactment by dit dah radio. your shortwairatlit dahdit dah dit dah radio ie ii v keietge euieeee e e ę n u eeen hea vnse eze ett ee nktt 7ntų s itiwu r eit e a 3 tnei e / t tt "s

Thanks to Dit Dah Radio and WBNY for a unique show.
Raleigh, NC