We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: WBNY: 6775khz over the 4th of July Weekend!‏  (Read 910 times)

Fansome

WBNY: 6775khz over the 4th of July Weekend!‏
« on: July 01, 2010, 2027 UTC »
Received from the rodent via email:

I've been getting excellent reception reports from Europe whenever I use 6775khz.  Ape-humans in North America have also reported with good results.  Given the traffic jams we've seen (heard) on 6925 of late, I'm avoiding it this holiday weekend.

So I'll be on 6775 tonight (July 1) and all 4th of July weekend with relays.

In fact, I'll be doing a "Voice of Next Thursday" special relay this weekend, where I'll take all of his past shows and put them all together.  Planning on doing that Sunday, unless something comes up that changes my plans!

I'll also be relaying some old Radio Free Speech, WBNY shows and the old and new Pirates Week shows.

Tune in to 6775khz, AM WBNY relay service.

We will be using both the Grenade and the new Corsair transmitters all weekend long.   Thanks for your logs and listening.  Be sure to listen for detail of how to get $1-Million dollars from me by simply sending me 3-first class stamps, and your return mailing address.  No strings, no gimmicks, no tricks!  $1_MILLION DOLLARS!    I'm not going to have any campaign platform for the 2012 election.  I did that in 2008 and you apes ignored it.  So now I'm going to do like the monkey-politicians and just buy your votes.  Plus, if you have $1-MILLION you'll finally be able to afford a Commander Bunny - WBNY - Pirate Shortwave t-shirt and hat!

Commander Bunny

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns