We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Lords Prayer ARTISTIC CROSS PIN active blessing crystal radio in Ancient Aramaic  (Read 3580 times)

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
The Lord's Prayer Cross Radio Pin is original fine art by E.J. Gold with crystal radio affixed tuned to the continuous broadcast of the Lord's Prayer. Each Lord's Prayer Cross Radio Pin is individually created -- no two are alike. It will receive the Lord's Prayer continuously anywhere in the world without the need for batteries or external power supply. The electrical power of its embedded genuine Crystal Quantum A.M. Radio is absorbed directly from the broadcast radio waves.

The crystal radio was invented in 1895 by Marconi and will function virtually forever.   The CQR (Crystal Quantum Radio) device embedded within the LORD'S PRAYER RADIO CROSS is fix-tuned to a specific frequency through the balance of capacitance, resistance, microHenry antenna induction, "leaky-wave" technology and shottkey front-end diode energetics. The fixed tuning keeps the receiver from drifting across the AM broadband spectrum. On the broadcast end, the transmitter emits its complex compound radio signal as would any AM transmission apparatus, with the exception that it is tuned precisely to the same frequency as the receiver in your LORD'S PRAYER QUANTUM RADIO CROSS. Because many AM broadcasters have now transferred their transmissions to FM broadcast and the internet, the AM band is far less crowded with stations than in the past, leaving many frequencies largely unused. It is one of these low-usage frequencies that we employ for the transmission of our world- wide radio broadcasts of the LORD'S PRAYER.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lords-Prayer-ARTISTIC-CROSS-PIN-active-blessing-crystal-radio-in-Ancient-Aramaic-/232312660916
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
If I got one, would I be able to hear secular broadcasts such as Russian DGPS stations?
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
the AM band is far less crowded with stations than in the past, leaving many frequencies largely unused. It is one of these low-usage frequencies that we employ for the transmission of our world- wide radio broadcasts of the LORD'S PRAYER.

Using our patented Crystal Quantum Radio (TM) we insert Brother Stair broadcasts in every single empty kHz of A.M. radio micro-HENRIES while fix-tuning a specific frequency that's so specific we can't even tell you it but we promise you it is very very specific and only broadcasts [while at the same time receives using absolutely no electricity whatsoever using our super secret method the power companies and Marconi Inc don't want you to know about] the LORD'S PRAYER.

Gotta love eBay.  The scary thing is Poe's Law applies really well here.  
« Last Edit: April 26, 2017, 1327 UTC by R4002 »
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
"Put your hand on the radio, can you feel it?!?!?"
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Fred Smith

• Far NE MD in the Wedge
    • View Profile
    • Email
Anyone want one? I can send you the parts for 15.99 plus shipping and handling. Can be tuned to your deity of choice, please include this info with your order to PTBarnum@asucker.com
FT-920, SDR Play and others. 80 meter doublet/openwire feed, 80/10 OCFD, 400 BOG  NE/SW unterminated

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
"Received mine on morning of third day. Works well except in A&P stores where WABC dominates the frequency."

J. Christos, Nazareth, PA.

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
"Put your hand on the radio, can you feel it?!?!?"

More than once I done did feel it... one hand on the radio chassis (5  tube AC/DC set plugged in wrong) and my metal desk, grounded of course...  It knocked over my soldering iron with a big blob of hot solder, the solder blob fell in between my pants zipper... talk about putting lead in your pencil... owie owie owie...

73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline moof

• View Profile
    • Email
Holy shit!  How do you hook that sumbitch into a fuzz pedal?  I'll feed it into the Bassman and let it vibrate me 24x7.

Offline ka1iic

• Troy, Ohio
  • Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W,
    • View Profile
    • Email
Holy shit!  How do you hook that sumbitch into a fuzz pedal?  I'll feed it into the Bassman and let it vibrate me 24x7.

Hee hee... you said 'vibrate'... :-)
73 Vince
KA1IIC

"If you can't be anything, you can at least be annoying"

Troy, Ohio. 20m Vertical & low long wire E/W, Yaesu FT-187ND, SDRplay 2, Ratt Shack 2 meter rig, and other little bits of electronics I'm not talking about, homebrewed and otherwise... so there bleech!

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
Hey, wait a minute--

Like, if we buy and wear and pray over one of these things,
and maybe rub it on our radios,

will the sunspots improve??

I'm about ready to try anything.

John Poet