We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Russian G06 "German Lady" number station at 6887 kHz (long message)  (Read 9792 times)

Offline Strange Beacons

• Naples, Florida USA
    • View Profile
    • Strange Beacons Website
Russian G06 "German Lady" number station at 6887 kHz (long message).

I have noticed that this station tends to start anywhere from 20-30 seconds, and even up to a minute earlier than the time that is listed in the Priyom schedule, hence the reason why I missed the first couple of seconds of the transmission start. (I won't get fooled again...).

This was a much longer transmission than what I have heard and recorded since I began monitoring this station.

Another difference noted is that near the end of the transmission, the number sequence drops from the standard five-number groups and signals the end with one three-letter group, then a two-letter group, then signs off with, "null, null."

Full recording HERE