We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: BID Radio to fire up the early morning atmosphere.  (Read 1623 times)

Offline Bid Radio

• View Profile
    • Email
BID Radio to fire up the early morning atmosphere.
« on: May 16, 2017, 0017 UTC »
 Tuesday 17/05/16 10:00 UTC.  6.950 AM

Burn It Down Radio wants to fire up the atmosphere and greet the morning with AM and music.

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
Re: BID Radio to fire up the early morning atmosphere.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 1154 UTC »
I made sure to record this on the SDR. Started at 1003, looked like it was over by 1030. I have to sit down and listen to it straight through, but it started out strong, S9 on the meter, but was faded by the end.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

Offline ChrisSmolinski

• Administrator
  • Marconi Class DXer
  • Westminster, MD USA
    • View Profile
    • Black Cat Systems
Re: BID Radio to fire up the early morning atmosphere.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 1235 UTC »
Unfortunately I did not see this, and switched off my SDR recording at 1000z.
Chris Smolinski
Westminster, MD
eQSLs appreciated! csmolinski@blackcatsystems.com
netSDR / AFE822x / AirSpy HF+ / KiwiSDR / 900 ft Horz skyloop / 500 ft NE beverage / 250 ft V Beam / 58 ft T2FD / 120 ft T2FD / 400 ft south beverage / 43m, 20m, 10m  dipoles / Crossed Parallel Loop / Discone in a tree

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns