We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Great recipe source!  (Read 3328 times)

Fansome

Great recipe source!
« on: May 20, 2017, 0558 UTC »
Well, not exactly recipes, but a reference for gourmet ingredients, many of them low carb: http://www.thesneeze.com/steve-dont-eat-it/

Offline Traveling Wave

• DX Legend
  • Western N.Y.
  • Nobody told me there'd be days like these
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Great recipe source!
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 1427 UTC »
Radio :TS480 with RTL-SDR pan-adapter, HDSDR software, Omni-Rig Control, Zenith T/O R600,T600
Antenna: 40m dipole, 20-17-15 meter fan dipole. One of N. Tesla's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production.
Knowledge is a deadly friend when no one sets the rules. The fate of all mankind I see is in the hands of fools - from Epitaph by King Crimson
eQSL appreciated KC2ZYL@gmail.com

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2017, 0029 UTC »
Al, you've been firing on a full cylinder lately. Did you take my advice and start supplementing your diet with that two cycle oil?

Fansome

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2017, 0609 UTC »
Well, you know that two-cycle oil has to be injected directly into the "cylinder", if you know that I mean...

Al, you've been firing on a full cylinder lately. Did you take my advice and start supplementing your diet with that two cycle oil?

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2017, 2226 UTC »
Here's one that I'd like to try!
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2017, 0214 UTC »
Well, you know that two-cycle oil has to be injected directly into the "cylinder", if you know that I mean...

You're sticking crayons up your nose again, aren't you?

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 1605 UTC »
"It's like a koala crapped a rainbow in my brain!"
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.