We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Guns & roses reunion  (Read 1719 times)

Offline Laidbackdx

• Québec city canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
Guns & roses reunion
« on: July 17, 2017, 2259 UTC »
Slash axl & duff wanted to go see them live in Montreal 300 $ for a ticket too expensive for me I love the gunners but without izzy it s not guns & roses for me anyways
Please qsl to denismartin19621962@gmail.com

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Guns & roses reunion
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 0222 UTC »
Was G&R or Motley Crue the bunch who canned a band member in the late 80's for doing too many drugs? It was one of those name hair metal bands of the period where everyone was addicted to something. I just remember thinking, "Are you F' ing kidding me? Everyone in that band does too many drugs."

The only thing that could ever possibly come close to topping that one would be for Keith Richards to condemn Iggy Pop for being an ex-junkie. Even the Keefster isn't that brain dead......yet.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 1449 UTC »
Hard to imagine molly cyrus and justine beaver tickets are even more spensive.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline Laidbackdx

• Québec city canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 1619 UTC »
The fact that axl rose is an asshole the reunion won't last very long
Please qsl to denismartin19621962@gmail.com

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 1700 UTC »
The fact that axl rose is an asshole the reunion won't last very long

I was shocked when Slash said they were getting back together, it'd be nice to have Izzy return too. Ticket prices are ridonculous however.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Online MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2017, 1804 UTC »
Was G&R or Motley Crue the bunch who canned a band member in the late 80's for doing too many drugs? It was one of those name hair metal bands of the period where everyone was addicted to something. I just remember thinking, "Are you F' ing kidding me? Everyone in that band does too many drugs."

GnR kicked out their drummer. With the crue, they merely had members who were dead for a few minutes from drug use. One hospital stay and a week at Betty Ford later, they're back on the road.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail