We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Brother Stair 5900 AM  (Read 1381 times)

Offline shadypyro

• Port Alberni British Columbia Canada
    • View Profile
    • Email
Brother Stair 5900 AM
« on: July 17, 2017, 2319 UTC »
The audio sounds like it distorted, wonder if Brother Scare has turn into a buffoon or something? Sounds like a zoo to me lol, but anyhow the signal is excellent with excellent audio!

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0z7fNPaWpz9
Tecsun PL-880, MLA-30 plus loop antenna. Various sdrs.

Please eQSL to deserthawk1990@hotmail.com

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Brother Stair 5900 AM
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2017, 0248 UTC »
He's always been a buffoon.

I ran across a site about a year ago on dangerous cults. They had Brother Stair's ministry in their top 5, saying the motel/commune in Walterboro could become "The next Jonestown". 

Offline shadypyro

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2017, 1608 UTC »
Oh wow that's crazy

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2017, 2300 UTC »
Yes it is. I thought Ralph was just another screaming radio preacher until I decided do a Google search on his home base/ministry after hearing rumors about him being in trouble for chasing underage girls. Talk about opening a Pandora's Box! The Prophet has been up to some hinky stuff over the years, and still is, now well into his 80's.

As Baptist preacher cousin once said about young women after losing yet another church over his skirt chasing, "I tell ya, they're an occupational hazard!"

Offline shadypyro

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2017, 1551 UTC »
Yes it is. I thought Ralph was just another screaming radio preacher until I decided do a Google search on his home base/ministry after hearing rumors about him being in trouble for chasing underage girls. Talk about opening a Pandora's Box! The Prophet has been up to some hinky stuff over the years, and still is, now well into his 80's.

As Baptist preacher cousin once said about young women after losing yet another church over his skirt chasing, "I tell ya, they're an occupational hazard!"

Wow