We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Now that Zimbabwe is yours, Al...  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Now that Zimbabwe is yours, Al...
« on: November 19, 2017, 2042 UTC »
what's next? A march east to the sea in preparation for an invasion of Madagascar to remove the Penguin menace there or a move south to the the Cape of Good Hope to sharpen your troops hand to beak fighting skills against the Penguins of the Cape before launching your amphibious assault on Madagascar?

A word of advice; don't pay a bit of attention to that nonsense Churchill spouted back in 1940 about fighting them "on the shores and on the beaches." Nazi's may not be much there, but Penguin's have a huge advantage in the surf and on the shore.

Good luck and I call dibs on that running dog imperialist stooge King Babar. Now where did I put my yellow hat and elephant gun?

Offline Davep

• DXing Phenomena
  • Va Beach Va
    • View Profile
Re: Now that Zimbabwe is yours, Al...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 1719 UTC »
You could have brought those elephant heads home with a nod from your rich uncle  (utterance changed to "horror show" 11/19*) ,to confirm to all who is top predator.
For a brief time .
Last week.
 Not now though.

That's the way Babar's mom went out

* if you do google it, there were 2 horror shows for 11/19. NOT the street performer who set himself on fire in front of the children, but the one about wealthy people importing severed animal heads
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 1927 UTC by Davep »
Va Beach Virginia
Modified Dx 394 audio Altec Lansing ACS43
Folded dipole

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 2206 UTC »
Keep your hands off my Moosehead, Dave. You can have the Molson's.

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2017, 1535 UTC »
I wonder how the plague outbreak is affecting the safari season in Madagascar?
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground House Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns