We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6925u RJI 0430UTC  (Read 18375 times)

Offline shortwave

• View Profile
    • Email
6925u RJI 0430UTC
« on: August 01, 2008, 0449 UTC »
Nice audio here in OK, bout S5-6

Classic Rock and ALt

Offline shortwave

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: 6925u RJI 0430UTC
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2008, 0451 UTC »
More of a mixture of music

Jump around by house of pain

or it was Cyprus Hill
« Last Edit: August 01, 2008, 0455 UTC by shortwave »

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 6925u RJI 0430UTC
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2008, 0819 UTC »
6925 USB, 0425-0603 UTC, Radio Jamba International.  Long program of music (Neil Young "Cortez the Killer", Hendrix "Star Spangled Banner" from Woodstock, Johnny Cash "Hurt", more), several RJI IDs and "The Bowling League" ID.  Comic bits from Maharishi Hashishi with "Maharishi Charms", Barnes & Barnes "Fish Heads", A-Team parody ad inciting monkey revolution with the "Pro Simian Insurrection".  E10 Mossad gal's voice remixed to call out phonetics for Alpha, Lima, Sierra, Uniform, X-Ray.  Ended with man singing (op?), "I'm a pipsqueak little mobile, no one can hear me", to tune of "I've been working on the railroad".  SINPO - 32322, strong at times, lots of deep fades, brief QRM from what sounded like another op trying to key up over RJI (with unintelligible comments about Obama), lots of loud OTHR bursts.  (N. Central TX)
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns