We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Al, You could have been a Mudd Man.  (Read 1646 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Al, You could have been a Mudd Man.
« on: April 07, 2018, 2032 UTC »
A friend's wife is a distant relative of the late Harv. If I'd only known way back when, you wouldn't have had to settle for that  back-up school, you would have received a free ride to Mudd.

Sorry, but I didn't know she was part Mudd until Thursday night. I thought she was that Dirt guy's long-lost sister? She's related to the Clay's of Kentucky, too, but I steer clear of it. It's still a sticky matter with the Mudd's.

Fansome

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Re: Al, You could have been a Mudd Man.
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 1052 UTC »
It took you over a month to come up with that one? You've been down in the manatee ponds frolicking with the Carlisle's, haven't you?The old Al Fansome would have had a comeback in under ten seconds.

It's a sure sign of brain bubbles, that's for certain. I'd advise you to stick an ice pick in your ear to vent the pressure.

Fansome

« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 2113 UTC »
It's a kinder, gentler Al Fansome that greets the world today.

It took you over a month to come up with that one? You've been down in the manatee ponds frolicking with the Carlisle's, haven't you?The old Al Fansome would have had a comeback in under ten seconds.

It's a sure sign of brain bubbles, that's for certain. I'd advise you to stick an ice pick in your ear to vent the pressure.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 1310 UTC »
Did you finally get your diploma from Miss Marple's School of Charm?

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 1825 UTC »
He also forgot to mention something about a thousand points of light.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Fansome

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2018, 1924 UTC »
I've had a runny nose for a while, but I'm sure it's not related...

"OMAHA, NE (CBS Local) – A woman in Nebraska who thought she was suffering from a terrible allergies was told by doctors that her runny nose was actually caused by her leaking brain fluid."

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2018, 1810 UTC »
It's probably not, but I'd advise you suction it with your shop-vac just to be sure.