We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Whoa, inside info on the Pirate Wars!!!  (Read 1469 times)

Fansome

Whoa, inside info on the Pirate Wars!!!
« on: April 27, 2011, 0532 UTC »
An interview with the rodent's daughter, not widely disseminated:

Ms. Bunny initially dismissed reports of the handful of nights two months ago when protesters took over the streets of the FRN,  and almost every other website, pulling down Commander Bunny posters and burning police stations. Then, told that DXers had seen the evidence, she argued the destruction proved they were not civilian protesters but “saboteurs.”

She also appeared to dismiss witnesses’ accounts of Commander Bunny’s forces shooting unarmed demonstrators. “I am not sure that happened,” she said. “But let’s say it did: it was limited in scope.”

As for her father’s state of mind, she said with a laugh that he was not worried at all. “He is as strong as the world knows him,” she said. “He is quite sure that the pirate radio community is loyal to him.”

Her family still hoped, she said, to go back to its previous position, what she called “a return to normal.” But, she added, “of course we can expedite that if HFUnderground will stop bombing us.”

Offline Zoidberg

• DX Legend
  • Gopher Stomp, Texas
  • i c u
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Whoa, inside info on the Pirate Wars!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2011, 0827 UTC »
Wut u did thar - I see it.
That li'l ol' DXer from Texas
Unpleasant Frequencies Crew
Al: Palstar R30C & various antennae
Snoopy: Sony ICF-2010
Roger: Magnavox D2935
(Off-air recordings.)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2011, 1639 UTC »
So Radio Pirates are Barbary Pirates?

Well,that explains my big nose and back hair.

Offline Northern Relay Service

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2011, 1659 UTC »
The PUPPET states keep falling! You can't fight the MASSIVE GLOBAL POLITICAL AWAKENING.

It's our way or the highway! :-*

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2011, 1949 UTC »
Didn't Sgt. Carter used to date Miss Bunny?