We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: UNID 6927 CW ~0100 - 0300 09dec18 UTC  (Read 1030 times)

Offline WA4FHY

• View Profile
    • Email
UNID 6927 CW ~0100 - 0300 09dec18 UTC
« on: December 09, 2018, 1642 UTC »
Sorry I didn't take some notes as to exact time but I was sitting
here otherwise involved and became aware of very weak CW. I
looked up at the monitor and could see the CW while tuned to
6925 USB. I popped up fldigi and switched to CW-U and here is
the "text" that fldigi copied. To me, it looks like a parody of a bulletin
xmission. I can just pick out a few words and word fragments here
and there starting with what seems to be a story about a snowman
with a black face and a carrot nose... ???

I am posting this under Pirates since it doesn't seem to be
a "legit" signal.

No, I didn't verify it with the R-70 to make sure it wasn't an image
or something. Did Chris or anybody catch this on a recording? I
hope someone can shed some light on this.

EET COMPLAINEAEOUT
TEE CARROT NOSE, S UEGGIESAREOODND OT TO DCORATE SNFIRES WNEE28 - I TAS IEING CALLED A RACITBENO
W DN E EEIEST<VE>N<VE>I*PELI TOMN ELE AIRE AAEN U <KN> T ER ATE M*TT JM NTT G T K A /E TTI H*STQ N
AI IER.HH<AS>DEWTE  O LOR AD BE OE RACIALLC37 - A CCUSED OF USIT EG BLACK FACE ON TEE SNOWMAN.U.SS
OWPERSXS* 8:3E IEMIDDLE EASTERN GENT ACROSS THE ROAD DEMANDED THE SNOW WOMAN BECOVERED UP .
8:40 - THEPOLICE ARRIVEDEAIHIN*OEONEEAD BNOFFENDED. :TUHFEMINIST NEIGHBOROIPL D GAIN THRTIO ISEXEH
ACOEW NTS EISD SE T B EE E E MO V ED BCAUSET DEE MOMEN IN ADXMESAE EDIII OU I AUALTY EIRER ARRIVEE
REATENED ME WTOZB4 TN* ROM ABC TWED P3T ASKED IF I KNOW TE EKEIIISNNIETAD EO NOW-WOMEN?
IDESLLS\ AND AM NOW TLLEDA XISTTEA0 - I WAS ON TH NASUSCT5 TERTRIST, AEW EOOPHOBE, AND SEISILITY
OFFENDER, BET E IFE SUEV*6 IEDEEI H<AS>U UK SYDEETTE EI* ETE EI<INT>* E9 :10 - I WAS ASKED IF IHAVE
ANY ACCOMPLICES. MY CHILDREN WERETAKEN B VICS. 9:29 - FAR LEFT PRNITES OFFENDEDY EVRYTHING
MARCHED DO5I RTEMAEDING FOR ME TO BE AHEE. 9TI HEOSSCAELED ND FIRED ME BECAUSE OE THE NEGAI5E
TSOCIATION WTWORK THAT HAD BEES ALLOVN M<VE>AL MDIA 1*:00 - CRY INTO MY RINK BECAUSE ALL I
WANTED TODO AS EMWMAN... MNAL: THERE IS XWRKER EA * G E NH4SDO RLD HAS BCOME BECAUSE OF A N
TFINEEDAKE EEIREVEV*EETM R*T<INT>E *TM ?VNMS<BT>*TQ AN SN IIE KEEVCTEEI ASVDUT4S ETREIIAIE
WEHE/XEEEE5HEEZARCA -NASTVNEIETA* N M*HRSNEFTTEEES A<AS>IDT*DIISMMVA TE* T<INT>II*TEE<INT>
TIFKE EIL*TEEEHEAKIASCRECW5HW*M*BIMENTEMT4BYTBIEEINVD L5ET 6DTE<VE>T5SKT <AR> YRAEKIDH GE*
SXS 7SF E ENCES A*SIN*SE ECE*ETI* -U*IESRSTTO 'EIE*EHIXDE* 56 A H*H*G 4EIE<AR> EATUWNF D5I<AS>TAL
T<SK>AATKQESNFLEBDTTEIA5I 9 F TABDTEMSE,YE4D TNXTLR EEE ELSTZ H77RA6S EUE TA E*L*<AS>WMIE*IEIB
*DT AUSEVEA A/IPSSIS*M*IE MF T *WITNOE TEE**EEEE AUE UT*HEE*Y/T*I_ S TBAT B EJ UWWD THE
TTNIAIT9NHDTRE *E*STNV ES*D*I5NU7 E NDNB T*D 4 MEITU M DF<AS>N*MT MNTE <BT>E<HM><SK>GTIETMIE
EM5ITI T* PTA IA YTA ITE *IINTUIXANTE ENETEEETASNTIAF ETE*EII TE A/VDIT* SIENIWHIDN DNET *EIE ET
AETT E EMT<AS>A T*TSIADOELANT*T UI EENISEUEIA *SIE D EHNFEI NBT TT IEE AV FNAE-NANE * *TE *E A NL
**EISI E TEEEN* UD TLTT RMSWRU*VKIIAET<BT><SK>E*SIMU* MTT UT *ES IAE6* IVHNEU*INHIEH**AIIEETI

SDR-IQ / IC-R70 / IC-735 / FT-817ND / FT-991A, RSPduo,5 band vertical
Near Music City, TN

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: UNID 6927 CW ~0100 - 0300 09dec18 UTC
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 2238 UTC »
Interesting......I believe this is the actual verbiage.....this was sent my way some time ago......

It Snowed Last Night..

8:00 am: I made a snowman.

8:10 - A feminist passed by and asked me why I didn't make a snow woman.

8:15 - So, I made a snow woman.

8:17 - My feminist neighbor complained about the snow woman's voluptuous chest saying it objectified snow women everywhere.

8:20 - The gay couple living nearby threw a hissy fit and moaned it could have been two snow men instead.

8:22 - The transgender man..women...person asked why I didn't just make one snow person with detachable parts.

8:25 - The vegans at the end of the lane complained about the carrot nose, as veggies are food and not to decorate snow figures with.

8:28 - I was being called a racist because the snow couple is white.

8:30 - I used food coloring to make one of the snow couple a different color and be more racially inclusive.

8:37 - Accused of using black face on the snowman...snowpersons.

8:39 - The middle eastern gent across the road demanded the snow woman be covered up .

8:40 - The police arrived saying someone had been offended.

8:42 - The feminist neighbor complained again that the broomstick of the snow woman needed to be removed because it depicted women in a domestic role.

8:43 - The council equality officer arrived and threatened me with eviction.

8:45 - TV news crew from ABC showed up. I was asked if I know the difference between snowmen and snow-women? I replied "Snowballs" and am now called a sexist.

9:00 - I was on the news as a suspected terrorist, racist, homophobe, and sensibility offender, bent on stirring up trouble during difficult weather.

9:10 - I was asked if I have any accomplices. My children were taken by social services.

9:29 - Far left protesters offended by everything marched down the street demanding for me to be arrested.

9:45 - The boss called and fired me because of the negative association with work that had been all over social media.

10:00 - I cry into my drink because all I wanted to do was build a snowman...

Moral: There is no moral to this story. It is what this world has become because of a bunch of snowflakes.
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

Offline WA4FHY

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 0038 UTC »
Thanks Skippy. I think you are correct. Interesting, and now I wonder who sent it, and in CW no less...

BTW: I guess I'm going to have to post a pic of my cat, Christmas, on here. :)
SDR-IQ / IC-R70 / IC-735 / FT-817ND / FT-991A, RSPduo,5 band vertical
Near Music City, TN

Offline digitalmod

• Cherokee Foot Hills, SC
  • Freedom includes Radio Broadcasting
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 1330 UTC »
 >:(  And when I hear the Drifter's Dreaming of a "white " Christmas, I wonder if I could  request Black Sabbath  8) Christmas eve.
  and on a Cheery note- HW Bush is now in Hell, I think I will praise the Lord.
Radio is dying. We need to give it shelter