We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Special Christmas Broadcast of VORW Radio Int. 12160 kHz to North America  (Read 2653 times)

Offline SW Observer

• View Profile
    • International Numbers Station Monitoring Association
Hello shortwave listeners! I never like doing any self-promotion but nobody would know about this otherwise. Coming up this Tuesday the 25th of December (Christmas) I will have a special 1 hour program broadcast to North America on 9350 kHz via WWCR (100 kW) at the time of 2100 UTC, 3 PM Central or 4 PM Eastern. The show will feature some lively talk and mixed music - some Christmas tunes and some alternative/indie/classic rock music as well. I just hope for it to be a fun show on Christmas afternoon for whoever listens. Spread the word to any DX groups that might be interested. Feedback is most welcome at vorwinfo@gmail.com and I've even designed a special QSL just for this program.

Hope you can listen in,

John J. (VORW Radio Int.)
« Last Edit: December 23, 2018, 0540 UTC by RW Observer »
Florida, always listening via my Tecsun PL-660 receiver.