We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Numbers stations V24 and M94, new schedule up as of end of July, 2011  (Read 2297 times)

Offline Token

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
    • View Profile
Hello all,

I have a new schedule up for predictions of transmissions of the Korean language numbers stations V24 and M94 at http://home.mchsi.com/~token_radio/Sched_V3_Jul2011.JPG  Keep in mind that these stations make minor changes all the time, so I will not claim the schedule is 100% accurate, but excluding transmission errors (V24 averages about 6 or so "error" transmissions, wrong time or freq and message not repeated, each month) I bet it is 80+%.

M94 has reduced operations to just 4 transmissions per month, I think it is safe to say it is on its way out.  This station did more than 28 transmissions per month in 2009 and each year since has shown reductions.

Some V24 time slots are used every other month instead of every month.  So, if you try a time/frequency combination and nothing is heard there are three possibilities; you have no propagation to the region, the station is going to use that time slot next month, or V24 changed its schedule...again.

I hope you find it helpful,

T!
Mojave Desert, California, USA

T!
Mojave Desert, California USA

Offline moribund112

• View Profile
Thanks Token! This is great work, I'll keep an eye on these frequencies and see what I can get out here.