We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: hfundergrounds wiki pirate list error  (Read 3518 times)

Offline MDK2

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Denver, CO
    • View Profile
    • My radio reception videos
Re: hfundergrounds wiki pirate list error
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2019, 1549 UTC »
I believe that anyone who's already signed up on HFU can edit the wiki. I just went there and it had my username and password already loaded up.

Oh.. ok, I see when I clicked login it had my user and password already loaded.. simpler than I thought it would be. However it wasn't necessary for me to edit it. Since my last post someone had already did it. So thanks to whoever did that.

And as more icing on the cake I've learned how easy it is to edit wiki should I ever be compelled to so.

Anyway thanks again.

You're welcome. I hope you stick around. This is a pretty fun group if you're into pirate radio.
Denver, CO.
SDRPlay RSPdx & RSP2pro, Airspy Discovery HF+, Icom IC-7100, Grundig Satellit 750, Realistic DX-300, Tecsun PL-600.
MLA-30 active loop, G5RV dipole.
eQSLs appreciated wickerjennie at gmail

HFUnderground Mug
HFUnderground Mug
by MitchellTimeDesigns