We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: (Юнiк Радiо=Yunik)RURIK Radio 7055/7050 LSB 1400 UTC 02 Mar 2019  (Read 9770 times)

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
   Already yesterday at 7055 the UA leader named Stanislaw returned to the microphone.
In his style he was scolding the Russians, he presented a new satirical song.
The words "I am Yunik Radio" were written, but I did not associate it with the name of the UA station.
Today, from 1400 to 1416, the name of the station Юнiк Радiо was presented (in the loop):
-  recording of the rifle's shot next Stanislaw " Zdrawstwujte was priwetstwuiut  Yunik Radio"
next YL "Wnimanie, wsem ruskim faszistskim propagandistam wystupaemym na etich czastotach ..."
  Hi, welcome to Radio Yunik. Attention, to all Russian fascists appearing on these frequencies ...
   The recording was broadcast alternately for a few minutes on both FRQ, completely deafening the Russian chatters.Yesterday, Stanisław said that his station is being heard in the 9th region of Russia with a strength of +40, a characteristic modulation of 3kHz.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 2205 UTC by kris »
RX888 ( SDR-FE-PLAY, HRD-747, Sony XDR-F1HD),
Ant. Sky Loop 180m 15m AGL, Sky Loop 120m 35m AGL
       + QRM X-phase eliminator
QTH: Gdańsk N.Poland  Ru/Sp/Gr/Sb=Russian,Spanish,Greek,Serbien
eQSL appreciated to: 13krzycho@gmail.com

Offline SV1XV

• Athens, Greece
    • View Profile
    • SV1XV blog
Re: Юнiк Радiо=Yunik Radio 7055/7050 LSB 1400 UTC 02 Mar 2019
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2019, 1758 UTC »
Nothing heard on 7050/7055 at 1745 UTC. Poor propagation or what ?

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Nothing heard on 7050/7055 at 1745 UTC. Poor propagation or what ?
   There may be three reasons:
1- It's FRQ used only during the daytime
2- after hours 17 UTC the propagation has deteriorated
3- leading stations or chats do not talk constantly
    Leading stations do not broadcast at regular times.
    It looks as if the leaders have worked socially outside of their constant work.
   As early as January, the UA vs RU faces were continued from evening to late night at 3731 LSB.
This frequency was protected by Belarusian HAM's as a national one and you can see that they managed to expel the intruders.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 2208 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline SV1XV

• Athens, Greece
    • View Profile
    • SV1XV blog
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 0653 UTC »
They are back in business on 7050 kHz at 06:50 UTC on March 3, 2019.

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2019, 1335 UTC »
So the Russians have moved from 7055 kHz LSB to 7050 kHz LSB or they're occupying both frequencies at this time?  Plus 3731 kHz LSB at night of course.  I've confirmed that via Russian and Ukrainian remote SDR receivers.

7.055 MHz / 7.050 MHz daytime - 3.731 MHz nighttime
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

Offline Josh

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2019, 1757 UTC »
Shame they don't fire up on 20m so we can hear them directly in the USA. I suppose 20m is too long for the RU and UA stations to work each other.
We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations.

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
Shame they don't fire up on 20m so we can hear them directly in the USA. I suppose 20m is too long for the RU and UA stations to work each other.
Their work is focused on their own listeners, so they are interested in their propagation range up to 2000km.
Each side has one transmitter, but instantly pass between these frequencies to drown out the opponent. The UA station has a much stronger signal for me. Moreover, the leader of the UA Stanisław mocked the Russians that they do not have kilowatts, and as for their lamp they release 10kV voltage they will burn themselves. :o
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 2208 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • STRUGGLE WITH RUSSIAN NAZI PROPAGANDA IN RADIO
    • Email
YES HELLO YOU. I RURIK STANISLAV. I AM NOT A PIRATE, MY LEGAL CALL IS. I AM GOING TO HAND OUT EHRN SIGNAL. AFTER THE ATTACK IN 2014 ON MY COUNTRY UKRAINE RUSSIAN NAZI PIGS UNRUPTED PROPAGANDA RADIO AIR AGAINST MY PEOPLE AT FREQUENCIES 7.050, 7.055, 3.700, 3.690, 3.688, 3.731, 3.735 MHz
RUSSIAN NAZI PIGS EXCLUSIVE THE USA, EUROPE AND PEOPLE THAT THERE LIVE IN THESE COUNTRIES. THEIR PURPOSE TO KNOT THE THIRD WORLD WAR. CONSTANTLY MAT AND INSULTATION OF PEOPLES AND NATIONS OF PLANET EARTH IN THE NUMBER AND UKRAINIANS AS THEY CHOSE THE WAY OF EUROPEAN MOVEMENT AND FRIENDSHIP WITH THE USA.

I TRIED TO APPEAL FOR HELP, BUT HELP FOR ME IN THIS CASE NO. IT IS SAD. Tried to complain to the Russian Roskomnadzor (this is the police in the field of radio and communications), they sent me the answer that they did not hear something. LISTENING FOR THE WEEK OF THE WEEK AND WHAT THEY DON'T HEARD. THOUGH, AT THIS MOMENT, RUSSIAN PROPAGANDISTS OF NAZISM DON'T TURN OFF. FROM THIS, IT IS POSSIBLE TO MAKE A CONCLUSION THAT THE MOST RUSSIAN STATE DOES. THEY KINULY ALL THE FORCES TO KNOT THE WAR IN EUROPE. SCREEN OF ANSWER IS ATTACHED.

THE MOST POWERFUL AND NAZI STATIONS WITH RUSSIA IT IS RX6SP, RA1TD, TWO OLD RUSSIAN NAZITS ROUND THE DAY WORK.
Well, in the song, the sound of Ryurik Radio

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS WRITE. ANSWER.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 2032 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE
GLORY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Offline R4002

• DXing Phenomena
    • View Profile
    • R4002 - YouTube Videos
Hello Rurik and welcome to HFUnderground.  Thank you for your post about the Russia-Ukraine radio war.  I know the Russians are well-versed in information warfare, deception and propaganda.  The fact that they're targeting radio operators makes sense. 

So in addition to 7050 kHz, 7055 kHz and 3731 kHz the other frequencies in use are:

7055 kHz LSB
7050 kHz LSB

3735 kHz LSB
3731 kHz LSB
3700 kHz LSB
3688 kHz LSB

Can other listeners in Europe confirm these frequencies are also in use?  Are they transmitting on multiple frequencies at once? 

Thank you for your insight to this fascinating topic. 

Also, careful with the capital letters (CAPSLOCK), it makes it seem like you're yelling  :D

Again welcome to the forum. 
U.S. East Coast, various HF/VHF/UHF radios/transceivers/scanners/receivers - land mobile system operator - focus on VHF/UHF and 11m

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
Yes, I apologize for the capital letters ... but I really scream. Sorry. Yes, these frequencies are used by Russian pig dogs. I am a radio amateur and I have both an American call sign and a Ukrainian one. I have EHRN signal quality and high power, when I start to just make connections, then the radio Putin doesn’t allow me to make connections. This also applies to other patriotic Ukrainian stations. At a frequency of 3.731, Europeans gather from Estonia, the Baltic States and Belarus. Russian pig dogs do not allow them to communicate and work.
GLORY TO UKRAINE

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
"Pig Dog", those were fighting words in my home town in the US. I didn't know it was used anywhere else?

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
In 2014, I wrote a song and poems for Russians. There precisely there are such words moskalyaka you dogs, moskolyaka you a pig. That turned out a pig dog. After many years now many people call them Pig-dogs, I also started calling them Moksha. The Russians came up with Peter the First Tsar 300 years ago. Russian does not exist as a nation and people. Peter the First Took Srolo Rus translated into Latin and from Latin again translated into Mokshansky and here Russian was rocked up with a smoke from.
Today, these nasty Russian pig dogs discussed that Europeans do not bathe and the Americans are dirty. And they mokshi in the baths soar ... All nations and peoples are bad. Only here is the Russian great freak. 7.055 MHz Not one Ukrainian station today in the morning and sow an hour is not on the air only Russian pigs there barking mat cover Europe, Ukraine and the United States. But most of all they hate the United States. as it is a bulwark of freedom and democracy. The paradox is that the US state saved these Russian cattle from hunger 5 times, without taking more than one cent. For lend-lise from 1941 to 1945, Moscow reached the deadline. must 80% of the United States. And the Yankees and America are bad. After the revolution in Russia, only the USA helped Moscow in industry. All plants are American. American machines are still working. This Russian pig should kiss the Yankees in gratitude.

https://soundcloud.com/rurik_ua/dj-ua-ritch-1
« Last Edit: July 15, 2019, 1535 UTC by Rurik »
GLORY TO UKRAINE

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
There is a request. I can not put a photo of my antenna Yagi five elements at 40 meters due to the fact that I was looking for the Nazis of Russia. I would ask you to help me with a similar antenna with the United States. If anyone has such a photo.
GLORY TO UKRAINE

Offline kris

• Marconi Class DXer
  • N.Poland
    • View Profile
    • Email
2105 UTC 7050 LSB Stanislav look at waterfall - it's goes upside down
2125 moved to 7052,5 so long upside down
2137 out
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 2140 UTC by kris »
       + QRM X-phase eliminator

Offline Rurik

• UKRAINE
  • ESSB RURIK RADIO
    • View Profile
    • Email
2105 UTC 7050 LSB Stanislav look at waterfall - it's goes upside down
2125 moved to 7052,5 so long upside down
2137 out
It worked the second Ukrainian radio station from Donetsk, now it is not in Donetsk, but in another part of Ukraine outside the occupation. We have different types of waterfall files on top of them and vice versa. At the moment, to suppress propaganda from Russia, Sergey used files for KIWI-SDR
GLORY TO UKRAINE

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns