We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Al, Belinda called...  (Read 1046 times)

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
Al, Belinda called...
« on: April 01, 2019, 0729 UTC »
says she wants you back and wants you to join her on tour in Ulaanbaatar. Let me know how it goes when you get back, Mr. Carlisle.

Fansome

Re: Al, Belinda called...
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 0109 UTC »
Uh, you got that wrong, Bud. She signs her name "Mrs. Fansome" these days, and is proud of it.

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 0205 UTC »
You're going to have a lot of explaining to do to Brigham Young VIII and his male kinfolk for leaving the twins at the altar. That's means practically every male in Rocky Mountain states has it in for you now. I hope it was worth it for one night in Belinda's love yurt and a yak's bladder full of kumis.

You really don't think things through, do you?

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2019, 0459 UTC »
BTW, I can cover for you on the Mormon twins, bigamy runs in my family, but what do you want me to do about your S.O. and gf? It will take an addition on the house if I marry them.

I bet the S.O. and the gf will want fancy indoor crappers? No using that little shack out back for you or your fancy women. Those Mormon girls dug and built their own. Luckily they've agreed to build the addition on the house, if needed, after planting time.

Come on over, Spud, and we'll see if your eyes sprout.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns