We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: “11-11-11 Gateway Event”  (Read 2231 times)

Offline paranoid dxer

• View Profile
“11-11-11 Gateway Event”
« on: November 02, 2011, 1732 UTC »
   TO ALL OUR SOLAR BROTHERS AND SISTERS:

We are very glad to inform all of you initiates from all over the world that on October 27th, 2011, the pilgrimage journey in which we are going to take the sacred Crystal Skulls, is going to leave from Manhattan, New York, with destination to Los Ángeles, CA, in the United States.

All along the way we are going to invoke and implore the Great Cosmic Spirit to enlighten our pathway and the roads we are going to walk on carrying our sacred crystal skulls. This way the skulls will enlighten and activate all the sites where the Great Cosmic Spirit is going to be present. Thus, the sacred sites we are going to visit like Great Serpent Mound, OH; the temples of Cahokia, IL; Sedona, AZ; and many other sacred centers will be activated through this cosmic resonance. Tamuanchán (the original Mayan name for the USA) will be once again the sacred site that must enlighten the whole of mankind in this world.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/1275/074/The_13_Crystal_Skulls_Will_Arrive_In_San_Francisco_On_11-11-11.html

Oct 26 The Elders arrive in New York

Oct 27 New York Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls

Oct 28 Leave New York to go to the Serpent Mound, OH.

Oct 29 Serpent Mound Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls followed by a day of rest.

Oct 30 Leave the Serpent Mound to go to Cahokia, IL.

Oct 31 Cahokia Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls and a day of rest.

Nov 1 Leave Cahokia to go to Hays, KS

Nov 2 Leave Hays to go to Crestone, CO

Nov 3 Crestone Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls, and day of rest.

Nov 4 Leave Crestone to go to to Kaatsi, AZ.

Nov 5 Private Meeting in Kaatsi with Hopi and Tibetan monks including Rinpoche.

Nov 6 The Elders will spend more time with Hopis and Tibetan Bhakha Tulku Rinpoche after which they will drive to Sedona, AZ.

Nov 7 Sedona Ceremony with the 13 Crystal Skulls plus a public event.

Nov 8 The Elders will leave Sedona and drive to Los Angeles

Nov 9 Los Angeles will be a day of rest for some, and return home for others.

Nov 10 This is the day that another group of 13 elders arrive in Los Angeles from Merida

11:11:11 Gateway Ceremony with 13 Mayan Elders and the 13 Crystal Skulls at Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles

Nov 12 Crystal Skull Conference in Los Angeles with 13 Mayan Elders and Pilgrimage Participants present.

Nov 13 Host Gabriel Romero is sponsoring a one day seminar in which Mayan Day Keeper Hunbatz Men will impart his wisdom. The seminar will take place on Sunday, November 13, 2011. Please feel free to distribute this information to anyone who might be interested in this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to hear the real Maya talk about 2012 and the sacred Crystal Skulls.

"In the long run, the greatest weapon of mass destruction is stupidity.

"I believe in animal rights. They have the right to garlic, and butter." - Ted Nugent

Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight

Offline Northern Relay Service

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: “11-11-11 Gateway Event”
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2011, 0025 UTC »
Gateway to what ?? Should I be hiding under a table on 11 11 11 ?

Offline Swede P

• Berlin, Germany
  • Scholar of the waves
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2011, 1953 UTC »
Right. And we just got finished calling Harald Camping kooky.

Offline The Hokie

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2011, 0349 UTC »
Did someone forget to pass the pipe?
The machine does not isolate us from the great problems of nature but plunges us more deeply into them. - Antoine de Saint-Exupéry

Offline CptFourA

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2011, 0424 UTC »
I'm curious, I might have to take a road trip next week...
-= Mesa,Arizona =-
Icom IC-718 and doublet

Offline Alex_in_West_Virginia

• West-by-God-Virginia
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 05, 2011, 0919 UTC »
I think it's a Crystal Skull bong!  :P

Offline Pigmeat

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2011, 1316 UTC »
Most of the ancient Mayan's I've met call the U.S. "El Norte".

None of 'em have crystal skulls,but a couple of 'em have pretty cool Maximon shrines in their restaurants. I always pour the Saint a shot of Tic-Tac and leave a cigar for him. No point in tempting fate.