We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Someone on 6930AM.  (Read 978 times)

Offline Jolly Roger

• View Profile
Someone on 6930AM.
« on: December 20, 2011, 0552 UTC »
Hearing a definite station, but not strong enough for solid copy. I would GUESS NRS but they are generally stronger and earlier here so I dunno.
***Update*** I now have OM on 6930USB but it could be fishermen. Can't tell, I just hear male voice talking. Sounds more like a monolog then a QSO, though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2011, 0626 UTC by Jolly Roger »
Please QSL to MaplRadio@gmail.com

Next weeks contest: guess how many Volkswagons can fit in Joy Behars mouth. I pick five.

If Rosie O'Donnell jumps in the water Rosie doesn't get wet, the water gets ugly.

Icom R9000 (yes, a R9000!)
Pixel magnetic loop

Offline hammarhead

• DX Legend
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Someone on 6930AM.
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 1111 UTC »
Heard alot of this last night. Put up a new antenna (T2FD) and was playing around with it hoping for some activity when I heard them. Not a big SSB fan, especially when their speaking Spanish or Portugese! Pretty much from 6900 to 6970 for most of the night.