We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: BLUEMOON RADIO 6280 AM 0703 UTC 15 Sept 2019  (Read 360 times)

Offline iberiadx

• Cantabria (Spain - España)
    • View Profile
    • IBERIA DX / Museo del DX y de la Radiodifusión
    • Email
BLUEMOON RADIO 6280 AM 0703 UTC 15 Sept 2019
« on: September 15, 2019, 1844 UTC »
Hi:
This morning I could hear a non-stop music station in 6280 kHz. Some songs by Jeff Buckley, Status Quo and others... In between the songs it seemed to be just silence but it wasn't! The ID of the radiostation was buried there. Sometimes a man identified it and others talked a little bit more, but audio processing was so faint that can be easily lost in the noise.

Just past 0700UTC I managed to get a decent recording, then saved it. This evening at home I have processed the audio discovering the station's name. The guy says: 'This is Bluemoon Radio'. I would like to share the audio here but I can't attach it. Due that we hear it would be good to have a way to attach audio files, or maybe I am missing somethig?

¡Buen DX!

Jorge Garzón, EA1FOV · EA1036-swl.
QTH: IN83ak · Mogro-Cantabria (SPAIN)
---
LF-MF-HF: ICOM IC-705 / Belka DX / AirSpy HF+
Ant: ALA1530LN, 32mLW, Mini Whip PA0RDT.  FM: RSP1A, Sony SA3-ES-EE / Ant.: Fanfare FM-2G, SK4 Yagi.