We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: XEUT 1630 AM 0412 UTC 16 March 2020  (Read 744 times)

Offline Treehouse SWL

• DX Legend
  • Lake Stevens, Washington
    • View Profile
    • personal website
    • Email
XEUT 1630 AM 0412 UTC 16 March 2020
« on: March 16, 2020, 1653 UTC »
When I tuned in this one broadcasting from Tijuana, I heard a woman speaking Spanish, followed by trance-style electronica. That was followed by other music -- including a slow tropical jazz-style tune -- distinctly different than the regional Mexican music on Wyoming’s KRND, which was fading up and mixing at times with XEUT. The music matched the UABC Radio online stream when I checked to compare.

The one was still audible when I checked back at 0619 UTC, playing mellow ethereal music. This station is listed as only 1,000 watts at night; distance from me is 1,101 miles.
Eric Fetters-Walp / eQSL to fettwalp@outlook.com

Radios: Eton Elite Field, Sihuadon R-108, Eton Grundig Edition Satellit
Antennas: 60-foot-long end-fed wire, MLA-30+ loop

Offline BoomboxDX

• View Profile
Re: XEUT 1630 AM 0412 UTC 16 March 2020
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2020, 0251 UTC »
It's always cool to hear XEUT, because of the great music they play. Unfortunately, they don't make it up the coast with good signals all that often.
An AM radio Boombox DXer.
+ GE SRIII, PR-D5 & TRF on MW.
The usual Realistic culprits on SW (and a Panasonic).

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground Garden Flag
by MitchellTimeDesigns