We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Radio Pushka now on Shortwave 24/7  (Read 905 times)

Offline Radio Krasnoprudskoe

• Group W Bench
  • I am an idiot, I acknowledge that.
    • View Profile
    • Radio Pushka
    • Email
Radio Pushka now on Shortwave 24/7
« on: April 23, 2020, 0305 UTC »
Just recently, I rebuilt my 11 meter dipole to be horizontally polarized, this made it possible for me to broadcast on 26.05 mhz AM mode. Best conditions are from 9:30 AM to 11:00 AM MST and 8:00 PM to 9:30 PM MST. Me and Big Badfish did a test for where reception is possible. Best heard in North Utah, then North California and North Utah, and DX in Ottawa, Canada. I play techno style music, If anyone is interested, you can tune in. I also have a 700 watt amplifier that I need to tune up for operation, so expect more SDRs getting reception soon.
"Is pushka his technician?" - Radio Ga Ga
 "Get better modulation, stupid" - Radio Genix
а нука, какая песня сейчас играет на Радио?
https://radiopushka.site/?page=voteforsongs
вот пожалуйста!
можно еще закзать на прослушку;)

Offline MojaveBeaconeer

• View Profile
Re: Radio Pushka now on Shortwave 24/7
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2020, 1723 UTC »
Sporadic-E skip on 26 MHz beginning NOW and all Summer on and off should help to make your signal heard much closer than the longer-distance (and not very frequent now!) F2 skip when Es happens - maybe within 200 miles or less if the Es MUF is into the FM-BCB, etc..  THANKS for this! I will be trying!! MB