We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: 6.925 USB + PEE PEE Vagina and others  (Read 2747 times)

Offline MR. SHORTWAVE

• View Profile
6.925 USB + PEE PEE Vagina and others
« on: July 20, 2012, 0351 UTC »
sounds like 3 stations playing around on the "pirate frequency" at 0349 UTC. sounds like male voice with intemittent transmissions, also Pee Pee Vagina came on
PEE PEE Vagina having a blast interfering the other station playing music at 04:03 UTC
pee pee vaggina how about a e qsl at hvazquez2@hotmail.com
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 0408 UTC by MR. SHORTWAVE »
Hector
QTH: Los Angeles, CA
Rig: Eton E1
Aerial: Alpha Delta DX Ultra

Offline thechoat

• Oklahoma
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 6.925 USB
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2012, 0355 UTC »
heard them here too
i believe one of them was col.turtlehead
heard peepee vagina radio id
Oklahoma
qsl to streetracerlx at gmail.com
Afedri SDR or Icom 746, home made OCF dipole

Offline KE5WRT

• West Texas
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: 6.925 USB + PEE PEE Vagina and others
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 0406 UTC »
I am definitely hearing some weird stuff on 6925 usb as well. At least 2 stations in there. Pee Pee Vagina is an odd person. They are singing to Hall and Oates - Kiss On My List. LOL. If they weren't so annoying it would be pretty funny.
I am not hearing THR yet Choat but it's kind of difficult with Pee Pee Vagina QRM'ing with the other station.  
0411z - Heard Prince - Wanna Be Your Lover with PPVR singing over top and now into Taylor Swift - Love Story. Is PPVR playing the music or is he just qrm'ing on top of the other station?    
0418z - I hopefully think Pee Pee Vagina just signed off. That individual has some screws loose. Thanks for the show I guess? Did anyone find out who the other station was? PPVR was too strong on this end to make anything out.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 0424 UTC by KE5WRT »
West Texas. Radios: Kenwood R-600, Grundig YB 400PE, and Realistic DX-440. Antennas: homebuilt vertical, 100' longwire, and 130' Inverted "V".
Please QSL to ke5wrt@gmail.com

Offline thechoat

• Oklahoma
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 0412 UTC »
i believe it was the col. talking before ppv came on
Oklahoma
qsl to streetracerlx at gmail.com
Afedri SDR or Icom 746, home made OCF dipole

Offline KE5WRT

• West Texas
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2012, 0415 UTC »
Oh, ok. Well knock it off Pee Pee Tard', I want to hear Turtlehead Radio! Definitely better programming than this guy.
West Texas. Radios: Kenwood R-600, Grundig YB 400PE, and Realistic DX-440. Antennas: homebuilt vertical, 100' longwire, and 130' Inverted "V".

Offline Sealord

• Global Moderator
  • DX Legend
  • North East Florida
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2012, 1209 UTC »
Recorder catch:

6925 USB SIO 323-333

Overall good signal here.  From my recording it doesn't sound like PPVR is jamming anyone, unless there's another station underneath besides the one playing Hall & Oats, Taylor Swift, etc.  The audio from the music stops just before PPVR hits the mic & comes back on each time which, to me, sounds like PPVR is playing the music and breaking in with his own singing - I don't hear anyone underneath him while he's on.  Not that PPVR hasn't tx over other stations in the past, but this sounds like him doing his own show in his own way.

Audio (03:58z-04:17z): http://archive.org/download/ShortwavePirateRadioCont/PepeeVaginaRadio6925Usb0358z-0417z07-20-12.mp3

« Last Edit: July 20, 2012, 1518 UTC by Sealord »
Indoors: WR-G33DDC & TT RX-340_DX Eng. 4-Square Array / Outdoors: Belka-DX_Whip / Poolside: SMC HF-150_MMD-40 (D.O.G.) / Off Air/Studio Recordings

Offline MR. SHORTWAVE

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2012, 1629 UTC »
Yeah thats what I heard. I think Pee Pee Vagina was not jamming he was doing his own show his style just breaking in for the ID with the funny voice. I did enjoy the show though. Thought it was a bit different than what we are used to listening to.
Hector
QTH: Los Angeles, CA
Rig: Eton E1
Aerial: Alpha Delta DX Ultra

Offline jFarley

• Marconi Class DXer
  • near Chicago
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2012, 2129 UTC »
20 July 2012  Recorder catch on 6925.0USB

Same times as noted by Sealord, and I agree that here it sounded like PPVR was BCing in the clear.  Very good copy here.

Thanks PPVR!
Joe Farley, Near Chicago
SDR-IQ / R8 / R7
Remote Resonant Loops for HF and LF / ALA 1530
Active 60" Whip / PA0RDT
QSLS appreciated to:    jfarley44@att.net

Offline KE5WRT

• West Texas
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 0325 UTC »
Ok, after listening to the recording sealord posted I am having to agree that he was doing a show and not qrm'ing. My apologies to PPVR. Fun stuff on the pirate band! Thanks.