We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: Making False Interference Complaints Probably a Crime in Canada, too  (Read 1441 times)

Offline John Poet

• Lansing, Michigan, USA
  • I survived the Mad Lagomurph
    • View Profile
    • Free Radio Cafe forums
    • Email
"I wish to report a Pirate radio station in Ft. Smith in the Northwest Territory. It is located near (address redacted) street, right by the *******. He is identifying himself as "Radio Yellowknife" and "Northern Relay Service" and coming in on TV's Radios and computer speakers at the college campus and nearby houses. He is transmitting on 6930 and 6940khz in the shortwave band. He is, I am told by a Ham Radio friend, "running some big power" to be coming in on tv's, Radio's and computer speakers many blocks away."

~"BobSmith6955@yahoo.com", previously identified by I.P. as a Pat Murphy sockpuppet address

http://whisperinyourfear.blogspot.com/2012/07/fink-noise-part-2-bob-smith-email.html

John Poet

"A treasonous voice of dissent"

The Crystal Ship Shortwave
Free Radio Cafe Forums

Offline Jolly Roger

• View Profile
I contract to the RCMP, they are friends of mine. But even I couldn't imagine going into a police station and telling a bunch of Canadas finest that some freak in a bunny suit has been harrassing me. But here's an even more ludicrous scenario. The grand exalted floppy eared one announced on his blog that he would be speaking at Aurora College in Ft. Smith, NT. Now really, all this is is another one of his pathetic attempts at intimidation by spouting easilly obtained info from the internet as if it was some holy grail. But here's what I see REALLY happening: he's not in town five minutes before a bunch of good old boy rednecks grab his fluffy tailed butt and drag him out in the parking lot and perform a hate crime on him.
Please QSL to MaplRadio@gmail.com

Next weeks contest: guess how many Volkswagons can fit in Joy Behars mouth. I pick five.

If Rosie O'Donnell jumps in the water Rosie doesn't get wet, the water gets ugly.

Icom R9000 (yes, a R9000!)
Pixel magnetic loop

Offline Northern Relay Service

• View Profile
    • Email
Yes, as we know the north is no place for freaks ! Think of how long a moose lasts if it dares to walk within 10 miles of towns .  :-\ Scary to think what would happen to a poorly adjusted elderly man who is obsessed with rabbits and sports a bunny suit  leaving a trail of "in  bad" taste qsl cards ,while screaming death to Canadians. ::)

Offline Taliaferro G.

• View Profile
    • Email
Careful lads,that JTA fellow will kick your ass. He carries a step-ladder in case such situations arise.

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns