We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: radio eldorado on air 6505khz usb - 17 april 02:20 utc - portable setup  (Read 1040 times)

Offline eldorado

• View Profile
    • Email
hello guys. i will be transmitting for at least 1 hour tonight. i am camping in the woods with a friend, and brought a transmitter along.
i am located in portugal, using a homemade transmitter, with 50watts and a end fed at about 15ft.
i apologize for the late announcement, but i only had the chance to do it now. i will try to transmit again in the next days, from the same location,
and i will announce it sooner.

thanks for your understanding.

greeetings

Offline refmo

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Northeast Kentucky
    • View Profile
Hearing music @ 0238, about S3, noisy copy.
0249 - sounds like Jan Hammer tune, better copy on Westminster, MD kiwi - about S4
0256 - "Dream Machine" Lazerhawk [according to Shazam]
« Last Edit: April 17, 2021, 0257 UTC by refmo »
Northeast Kentucky
Please eQSL to refmo[at]outlook[dot]com
Radios: Afedri AFE822x, Airspy HF+, RX-888, RSPdx, Tecsun PL880
Antennas: 700' Loop Skywire, Wellbrook ALA1530LN Loop, 400' Beverage, 34' Vertical, low dipoles on upper bands.

Offline ~SIGINT~

• DXing Phenomena
  • N.E. Canada (FN08)
  • .ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı..ılılı.
    • View Profile
    • Milspec Communication Canada
I tried listening for you between 02:20 and 02:45 with no joy. It was a long shot from Portugal to Toronto. I also tried a couple of KiWiSDRs in Portugal and did not receive anything either. Have a good camping trip.

Offline Bali_Frank

• Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Weak signals on the SDR's in Newton, New Hampshire and Iceland
A German living in Bali / Indonesia
I use WebSDR’s
please QSL to: fschuettig_dx1@yahoo.com

Offline eldorado

• View Profile
    • Email
cheers guys. thanks for the reports.