We seek to understand and document all radio transmissions, legal and otherwise, as part of the radio listening hobby. We do not encourage any radio operations contrary to regulations. Always consult with the appropriate authorities if you have questions concerning what is permissible in your locale.

Author Topic: WRMI "Yankee Baseball" May 25 program QSL  (Read 648 times)

Offline Ct Yankee

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Tuned in, turned on with no drop out in Durham, CT
    • View Profile
    • Email
WRMI "Yankee Baseball" May 25 program QSL
« on: June 05, 2021, 1554 UTC »
I received this QSL(?) from program host Mark Salmon after I emailed a reception report following his May 25 broadcast "Yankee Baseball" on WRMI.  The USPS managed to get it forwarded out West to me fairly promptly. The vehicle is his Yankee mobile.

https://imgur.com/a/E18U1oQ
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 2015 UTC by Ct Yankee »
Tecsun H501x (broadcast received on this unless noted), Zenith T/O G500, Zenith T/O Royal 7000, Emerson AR-176, Zenith 8S154, T/O 7G605 (Bomber), Tecsun PL-600, Tecsun PL-880, Zenith 5S320, Realistic DX 160 using 40 feet of copper wire.  With apologies to Senator Gramm for his thoughts on firearms, "I have more radios than I need but not as many as I want."
QTH:  Durham, Connecticut (rural setting, 15 miles north of Long Island Sound)
qsl please to:  jamcanner@comcast.net  (Thank you)

Offline Ct Yankee

• Marconi Class DXer
  • Tuned in, turned on with no drop out in Durham, CT
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WRMI "Yankee Baseball" May 25 program QSL
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2021, 0207 UTC »
The forwarding of my mail just brought another gift from "Yankee Baseball" ironically on my birthday and the last day of mask requirements in California.  No, Skippy it is not Berra's jock strap, nor Twiggy's Halter top ;).

https://imgur.com/a/pU35gOU
« Last Edit: June 16, 2021, 0209 UTC by Ct Yankee »
Tecsun H501x (broadcast received on this unless noted), Zenith T/O G500, Zenith T/O Royal 7000, Emerson AR-176, Zenith 8S154, T/O 7G605 (Bomber), Tecsun PL-600, Tecsun PL-880, Zenith 5S320, Realistic DX 160 using 40 feet of copper wire.  With apologies to Senator Gramm for his thoughts on firearms, "I have more radios than I need but not as many as I want."
QTH:  Durham, Connecticut (rural setting, 15 miles north of Long Island Sound)
qsl please to:  jamcanner@comcast.net  (Thank you)

Offline Skipmuck

• Global Moderator
  • Marconi Class DXer
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: WRMI "Yankee Baseball" May 25 program QSL
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2021, 0729 UTC »
The forwarding of my mail just brought another gift from "Yankee Baseball" ironically on my birthday and the last day of mask requirements in California.  No, Skippy it is not Berra's jock strap, nor Twiggy's Halter top ;).

https://imgur.com/a/pU35gOU

Interesting reply CT-Yankee! Happy Birthday! I do suggest that if you wear that in public that you need to maintain adequate social distance.....  ;D
« Last Edit: June 17, 2021, 0730 UTC by Skipmuck »
QSL's to poorbrookking >at< aol.com are greatly appreciated! All reception and postings using My radio, My antenna, and generally in real time(excluding posting of SSTV images!).
QTH:Springfield, MA
JRC NRD-515 with 43 meter half wave dipole into MFJ 949E Versa Tuner: also Grove SP-200 & SONY 2010's

HFUnderground T-Shirt
HFUnderground T-Shirt
by MitchellTimeDesigns